Al Falah Scholarship Scheme is now offering Al Falah scholarships 2021 to deserving students studying at Intermediate, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, DAE levels. Al Falah Scholarship Scheme 2021 is the largest welfare scheme in the country in the field of welfare. The latest applications can be submitted till October 31, 2021.
Al Falah Scholarships are awarded to Intermediate / FAFSC, DAE, Graduate (BS) / Postgraduate and Professional degree students. Students who receive scholarships are expected to return the money by sponsoring the needy student after completing their education and getting a job. Students can repay the scholarship amount in easy monthly installments. This ensures that the scholarship is not a one-time activity but rather creates a cycle of sponsoring needy students by sponsoring needy students like you in the future.
An independent inquiry by Al-Falah Scholarship Scheme officials confirms the financial status of each student. Al-Falah’s executive body makes the final decision on the scholarship. This process is completed within a maximum of three months. Due to limited funding, most deserving students are selected. The selection criteria are based primarily on academic achievement, family income, and number of family dependents.
How to Apply for Alfalah Scholarship scheme 2021
If you are a deserving student, with ALFALAH SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME it is easy to apply for financial assistance. Just download the application form here for Scholarship . Print it, get the form attested from the head of your institution, and mail (post) it TO ALFALAH SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME Head Office along with the required attachments. You will be called for an interview, if necessary. Application form can be submitted latest by October 31, 2021.
If you don’t have facility of printing you can call us at 053-7701299, 042-35957260,0333-4034545, 0345-1414457 and ask for Scholarship form. It will be send to you by Post.
Alfalah Scholarship Covers:
Monthly scholarships are offered for deserving and talented students from Intermediate to DAE, Graduation, Post Graduation and Professional courses in any field within Pakistan.
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Intermediate, DAE, Undergraduate and Postgraduate students from all the provinces of Pakistan including Gilgit/Baltistan can apply for scholarship
- Students enrolled in Government Institutes can apply
- The institute must be Registered/Recognized by the relevant authorities/Institutes
- Students must have scored more than 70% marks in Matric and 60% marks in Inter, DAE and higher levels in last board/university exam.
- (Minority students with 60% (Matric) and 55% (Inter, DAE and above) can apply.)
- Orphan Students
- Students belonging to IDPs and Earthquake affected areas
- Unfortunate/underprivileged families facing acute financial hardship
However following are Ineligible:
- PhD, M.Phil, LLM, Religious & Cultural studies
- Allama Iqbal Open University and Virtual Universities
- Studying at Lavish Institutes
- Studying abroad
- Students who secured admission on Self-Finance Basis
- Students with Sound Financial position
- Those receiving scholarship from any other organization or Government
Documents required for Alfalah Scholarship Scheme Application
- Attested documents to be attached
- Photocopy of Self’s CNIC.
- Photocopy of Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- 3 Recent Photographs.
- Photocopy of current Electricity Bill.
- Photocopy of Father/Mother/Brother/Sister’s Pension Book/Salary Slip.
- Photocopy of all previous exams’ result.
- Photocopy of fee slip (Last semester/year)
- Bonafide Certificate (Mentioning course start and ending dates. Specimen is available on Alfalah website.
- Iqrar Nama (to be downloaded from Alfalah website) www.alfalahss.org Applicants of intermediate, BA, BSc, B.Com will attach Iqrar Nama on plain paper (A4) while students of DAE, BS(H), MS, Masters, MBBS, BSc Engineering, LLB etc will send the Iqrar Nama on stamp paper worth Rs.50,40 or 20 dully attested by the Notary Public/Oath Commissioner as and when asked by the office i.e. after approval of their application for grant of scholarship.