The Evacuee Trust Property Board announced the Baba Guru Nanak Scholarship for Distinguished Minority Students. Sikh and Hindu University students can apply for Hindu scholarships and Sikh Scholarships in Pakistan. Rs 10,000 will be given to such students. Students are advised to submit their form to the Secretary, of Pakistan Model Educational Foundation before July 31.
Also Read: Punjab Daanish Schools Scholarship Program
Forms are available on the ETPB website. Eligible candidates can apply for Guru Nanak Scholarship for eligible Hindu and Sikh students from ETPB at etpb.gov.pk. The Baba Guru Nanak Scholarship will help Hindu and Sikh students who have passed the intermediate examinations and are now preparing for higher studies.
Successful candidates will receive Rs. 10,000 per month for their academic year and if they need to continue their education. Guru Nanak Scholarships 2022 will be continued on the basis of students’ performance in their respective examinations. Scholarships are not limited to government school students; students enrolled in private schools and colleges belonging to the Hindu and Sikh communities across Pakistan can apply for scholarships.
Also Read: Punjab Minority Students Scholarships 2021
Required Documents for Baba Guru Nanak Scholarship
- Certificates/Marks Sheets of Matric and Intermediate issued by recognized Board/College
- Photocopy of the computerized identity card of the applicant or Form B issued by NADRA
- The age of the applicant should range from 17 – 22 years
- Photocopy of the computerized identity card of the applicant’s Father/Guardian
- Salary slip or proof of income of applicant’s Father/Guardian