CESPI has announced to award scholarships to students enrolled in undergraduate programs in HEC recognized universities. Pakistani/AJK nationals can apply for the CESPI Undergraduate Scholarships 2021. Students enrolled in Government and private universities may apply. CESPI scholarships 2021 are available for students enrolled in all BS degree programs. Scholarship covers Tuition fee, Living Allowance, Book Allowance, Travelling Allowance and Initial Settlement Allowance.
Applications are invited from outstanding students of Pakistani/ AJK nationals who intend to pursue undergraduate studies in HEC recognized public/private sector universities/ Degree Awarding Institutes (DAIS) of Pakistan. The scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2021-22 in all areas of study/disciplines. The application can be submitted latest by August 26, 2021.
CESPI Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 12 years of education with minimum 60% marks.
- Result awaiting students can also apply based on 1st year result.
- Students already enrolled in any Bachelors program may also apply.
- Maximum age must be 24 years on closing date.
- The applicants who are already availing other government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
- Scholarships will be awarded on Merit and Provincial Quota basis.
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of NST score (conducted by CESPI) and academic credentials.
- Applicants have to secure at least 50% score in National Scholarship Test.
How to Apply for CESPI BS Scholarship
- Application form can be downloaded from website www.cespi.pk
- Organization reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Scholarship comprises of Tuition fee, Living Allowance, Book Allowance, Travelling Allowance and Initial Settlement Allowance. Application Deadline: Applications must be reached to the undersigned at the following address not later than August 26, 2021.