District Council Karachi is going to offer District Council Karachi Scholarships to deserving and bright students of district council Karachi for sessions 2021-22. Students enrolled in HEC-recognized Universities, public and private sector institutes and colleges are eligible to apply.
Interested candidates having a domicile and PRC or district council Karachi can obtain the scholarship form from the social welfare and sports department district Karachi and can submit the application form along with the required documents latest by May 16, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for District Council Karachi Scholarship
- The candidate and his/her parent must have a Karachi domicile and Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC).
- Must have obtained minimum 75% marks in the last exams or 3.00 CGPA.
- Students enrolled in the following degree programs are encouraged to apply
- Matric and Intermediate
- 4-5 years Undergraduate degree programs
- 2 MPhil and PhD students for each discipline
- Enrollment certificate from the head of the institute/department
- Attested copies of domicile and PRC of the student and parent
- Attested copies of CNIC of the student and father
- Attested copy of the student ID Card issued by the institute
- Certificates of last exams
- 2 passport sized photographs
- Fee voucher