The Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2021 will begin on September 30, 2021 and Ehsaas Scholarship Portal will be reopened.
All undergraduate level students enrolled in public and private universities across the country will be able to submit their Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships applications for the academic year 2021-22 through the Ehsaas Scholarship Portal before December 31, 2021.
The students are informed that Ehsaas Scholarship Portal is reopening soon, so here we are going to tell you all about the Ehsas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2021.
It aims to help those graduate level students who are unable to pursue university education due to limited financial resources after completing FA/FSC/Intermediate.
Unlike previous scholarship programs aimed at MS or Ph.D. programme, the initiative aims to provide financial assistance to students pursuing four- and five-year undergraduate programmes.
Scholarships under the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program will be awarded to new entrants:
- Family income less than Rs. 45,000 per month.
- Admission is based on merit only. Merit here means that the student has met the admission criteria of the institution in which he wants to study.
- Admitted to HEC approved undergraduate degree programs.
- Falling into the age limit set by the institute’s rules and regulations, ie the maximum age for eligibility for scholarship, is equal to the maximum age for applying for admission to undergraduate programs in HEI.
A student is ineligible if they are:
- Benefit from any other scholarship or continuing grant.
Enrolled in distance learning programs and affiliated colleges (both public/private).
- Admission to self-reliant/self-help/self-financed, or high-fee evening programs.
Procedure To Apply
All applicants are required to apply through HEC’s Ehsaas Scholarship Portal after signing up. Applications sent to the HEC by any other means will not be entertained.
Registering with the HEC portal is a fairly straightforward process as well. After clicking on ‘sign up,’ applicants need to provide the following details.
- CNIC/B-form/Passport number
- First and last name
- Cell phone number
- E-mail address
Once these details are entered, a One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent on the applicant’s email and mobile phone. Entering the OTP will get the applicant registered with the Ehsaas Scholarship Portal.
After signing up, applicants can proceed to fill the application form.
How to Fill Out The Application
Once signed up, applicants need to log in to the Ehsaas Scholarship Portal using their registered credentials.
After logging in, click on ‘apply now’ to initiate the process of filling out the application form for this year’s Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program.
It is requested that applicants read the instructions and scholarship guidelines carefully before starting the application process.
Applicants can fill out the application form by adhering to the following steps:
- Enter personal details and add a profile picture.
- Provide details of the academic career.
- Enter details of family members, including dependent and non-dependent members.
- Provide details about the family’s source of income.
- Enter details of the family’s expenditure, including utility bills and house rents.
- Provide details of the family’s assets, including houses, businesses, and properties.
- Enter other details, including previous scholarships and a statement of purpose.
- Click on the submit button after filling out the application form.
Once the application is submitted for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship, print out the filled application form and attach the required documents to submit its hard copy to the Student Financial Aid Office of the university.
Please note that applications in the “saved” mode on the Ehsaas Scholarship Portal will not be considered.
Documents Required to Apply
Applicants will be needed to attach the following documents along with the hard copy of their application for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program which will be submitted to the Student Financial Aid Office of the university.
- Copy of applicant CNIC / B. Form.
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian).
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother).
- If the father is a laborer on a daily-wage/shopkeeper/private job, then attach undertaking of Income Certificate on the minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs.50/-.
- Copies of last Six Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) (if applicable).
- Copy of rent agreement in case of a rented house.
- Copies of last fee receipts of applicant and siblings (if applicable).
- Copies of medical bills/expenditure-related documents (if applicable).
- 1 x passport size photograph of the applicant.
- 1 x picture of the front of the house from the outside.
Please note that the hard copy of the application form along with the supporting documents will be submitted to the Student Financial Aid Office of the university only.
How Scholarships Will be Awarded
Applicants will be awarded Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 after the completion of the following procedures.
- A high-level Scrutiny Committee of each university will shortlist all the eligible candidates after carefully verifying the information provided while filling out the application form.
- The Institutional Scholarship Award Committee of each university will interview/recommend potential applicants for the award of scholarships.
- Successful candidates will be asked to sign a deed of agreement on stamp paper.
- The Financial Aid Office of each university will issue the Final Scholarship Award Letter.
Kindly note that scholarships received under the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship are not transferrable to any other university, academic program, and academic session.
Recipients of scholarships must also keep in mind that scholarship funding will only continue in the next semester or next year based on their satisfactory academic performance.
What Does The Scholarship Cover?
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program will cover:
- University fee as per the actual fee
- Annual Stipend
Which Universities are Eligible?
Undergraduate students of the following public sector universities in all federating units including Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir can apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program:
- Punjab Tianjin University of Technology-Lahore
- Government College Women University, Sialkot
- Information Technology University Lahore (ITU)
- King Edward Medical University
- Kinnaird College For Women, Lahore
- Lahore College for Women University (LCWU)
- National College of Arts (NCA)
- National Textile University -FSD
- Fatima Jinnah Medical University-Lahore
- Rawalpindi Medical University (RMU)
- University of Narowal
- Fatima Jinnah Women University-Rwp
- University of Okara
- University of Sahiwal
- University of Gujrat
- University of Punjab, Lahore
- GCWU, Faisalabad
- University of Health Sciences, UHS
- PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi
- University of Sargodha
- GCU, Faisalabad
- University of Education
- UAF, Faisalabad
- Ghazi University, D G khan
- BZU, Multan
- Women University, Multan
- MNS UET, Multan
- MNS Agriculture University, Multan
- NFCEIT, Multan
- Nishtar Medical University, Multan
- IUB, Bahawalpur
- GSCWU, Bahawalpur
- Cholistan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bahawalpur
- Khwaja Fareed University (KFUEIT), R Y Khan
- Faisalabad Medical University, Faisalabad
- Rawalpindi Women University, Rawalpindi
- University of Mianwali
- University of Home Economics, Lahore
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University of Law, Karachi
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Benzirabad Nawabshah
- Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam
- Sukkur Institute of Business Administration, Sukkur
- Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University Lyari, Karachi
- Dawood UET Karachi
- QUEST Nawabshah
- Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur
- The University of Karachi
- Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical Larkana
- Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi
- Institute of Business Administration, Karachi
- BBSUTSD Khairpur Mirs
- Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro
- MUET Jamshoro
- Peoples University of Medical and Health Science, Sindh
- NED, Karachi
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University of Veterinary And Animal Sciences Sakrand
- SMI, Karachi
- The University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, Bhitshah
- University of Sindh Jamshoro
- PAQSJIMS, Gambat
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi
- Government College University, Hyderabad
- The Shaikh Ayaz University, Shikarpur
- FATA University, Kohat
- Agriculture University Peshawar
- Women University Mardan
- UET Mardan
- Women University Swabi
- University of Swabi
- IMS Peshawar
- Islamia College Peshawar
- UET Peshawar
- University of Haripur
- Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak
- UoT Nowshehra
- KUST Kohat
- University of Buner
- AUST Abbottabad
- Khyber Medical Peshawar
- Gomal University
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Shringal, Dir Upper
- University of Swat
- Abdul Wali Khan University
- University of Malakand
- University of Lakki Marwat
- Hazra University Mansehra
- University of Peshawar
- University of Chitral
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, Peshawar
- University of Science & Technology, Bannu
- Bacha Khan University
- UET Khuzdar
- Lasbela University of Agriculture Water and Marine Sciences
- Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University Quetta
- University of Turbat
- University of Loralai
- Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS), Quetta
- Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences, Quetta
- University of Balochistan, Quetta
- MUST, Mirpur, AJK
- AJKU, Muzaffarabad
- Women University, Bagh, AJK
- University of Poonch, Rawlakot
- Kotli University, Kotli, AJK
- Karakorum International University, Giglit
- University of Baltistan
- Air University, Islamabad
- Bahria University, Islamabad
- Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science, and Technology
- Islamic International University (IIUI)
- Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad
- NUML, Islamabad
- National University of Medical Sciences, Rawalpindi
- NUST, Islamabad
- Quaid-E-Azam University, Islamabad
- SZAB Medical University, Islamabad
- COMSATS Islamabad
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2021: Apply online at HEC’s Ehsaas Scholarship Portal