The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education FBISE has started registration for the Special Examinations 2021 for repeaters. According to the FBISE Inter Special Exams 2021 Schedule provided by the board officials, the second annual examination of HSSC 2021 will start from November 10, 2021. Candidates who intend to appear for the examinations are advised to check the schedule and submit the admission form and admission fee. Instructions for candidates
Form Submission Schedule
The schedule for submission of admission forms is given in the table below. Admission fee for regular candidates and private candidates is Rs. 1500 / – and improvement of marks / grade candidates has appeared in HSSC Part II annual examination as new candidates have to deposit Rs. 1700 / .
|Category Of Students||From||To|
|Ex/Registered Private/Registered regular candidates up to March, 2021 of HSSC||9th October 2021||20th October 2021|
|Registered Private/Registered regular candidates upto March, 2021 of HSSC||9th October 2021||Up to one week after the declaration of HSSC part-I result|
- By March 2021, all registered candidates of BISE Federal HSSC Part I and Part II whose admission forms for HSSC Annual Examination 2021 were not submitted / canceled are eligible to appear in HSSC Second Annual Examination 2021 for any reason.
- By March 2021, all registered candidates of HSSC Part I and Part II who have submitted their admission forms but are absent for any reason can appear for the HSSC Second Annual Examination 2021
- Candidates who intend to improve their grades after passing the HSSC Part II examination can do so by re-appearing in the published articles / papers of their choice.
- HSSC Part I and Part II candidates who are absent (COVID-19 positive cases) may appear in the second HSSC Annual Examination 2021 in this subject after submitting the COVID-19 report.
- Candidates who pass Federal Board HSSC Annual Examinations 2021 will appear with HSSC Part II Annual Examinations 2022 to improve their grades.
- Candidates appearing for the HSSC Second Annual Examination 2021 will not take the practical examination.
Submission of admission form
- Candidates must submit an online application form on the Federal Board’s official website.
- No printed or hard copy of the admission form of regular candidates of HSSC Part I and Part II should be submitted by the institution.
- Documents to be attached with the entry form include scanned challan fee copy, certified copy of FBISE license (if required), equivalence certificate issued by IBCC in case of foreign qualification.
- After downloading the challan form from FBISE, the entry fee can be submitted to HBL branches.
- Curriculum rules and policies, subjects notified for HSSC Part I Annual Examination 2021 should apply to HSSC Part II Annual Examination 2021.