Fauji Fertilizer Company FFC, through its foundation Sona Foundation, is offering merit and need-based scholarships for post-matric and undergraduate education. First and second semester students of the first year post-matric program and bachelor’s / undergraduate degree programs can apply. Students from across the country are eligible to apply for the FFC Sona Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2022.
Sona Welfare Foundation SWF awards scholarships to talented and deserving students across Pakistan annually on the basis of 253 merit, and PKR: 3000 / – for NPO undergraduate programs for FFC and PKR: 2000 / – for enrolled persons. Will do Diploma in Post Matriculation Programs for Intermediate and Farmers’ Wards.
The last date to apply for the FFC Scholarship in Pakistan is January 28, 2022
FFC SWF Scholarship 2022 Details
- Scholarship Country: Pakistan
- Funded by: Sona Welfare Foundation
- Domicile: All Domicile Holders are Eligible
- Deadline: January 28, 2022
- Stipend: PKR: 3000/- Monthly for Bachelor programs and PKR: 2000/- Monthly for Post-matric programs
Who can apply for FFC SWF Scholarship 2022
- All male and female students scoring 85% and above in last competitive exams (75% or above for Balochistan and Gilgit Baltistan domicile holders).
- Those enrolled in 1st or 2nd semester of Bachelor programs and 1st year of Post Matric programs
- The candidate should be Enrolled in Government approved/registered colleges and universities.
- Land holding less than 50 Acres and affidavit of farming as primary means of income / occupation
FFC scholarship is mainly for those enrolled in engineering, IT, Agriculture and Management sciences programs. Students of following BS Programs can apply
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Telecom Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Post-Matric Programs
Monthly Stipend under SWF Scholarship 2022
The Monthly Stipend will also be given to the Students.
- Bachelor: Rs. 3000/Month
- Post Matric: Rs. 2000/Month
How to Apply for FFC Scholarship 2022
FFC scholarship forms can be obtained and submitted
- Application forms are available from FFC district sales offices throughout Pakistan
- Complete scholarship Application form along with required documents to be sent via post to the following Address at
C/o SWF scholarship desk, sona towers, 156- The Mall Rawalpindi