Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE Gujranwala has announced tto commence the BISE GRW 10th class Exams 2022 on March 28, 2022. However, due to the spread of Coronavirus epidemic this year, the Chairman Punjab Boards Committee had earlier announced that no practical test would be conducted in 2022. Candidates will be promoted on the basis of their performance in the theoretical examinations. The board is goingto issue Gujranwala Board 10th Class Datesheet now.
BISE Gujranwala 10th Class Date Sheet 2022
Students of BISE Gujranwala are anxiously awaiting the announcement of BISE Gujranwala Matric date sheet 2022 so that they can know about the examination schedule after the annual examinations. The date sheet is very important for the students as it provides complete details about the exam such as session, date and exam day. Candidates are informed that the temporary date sheet of class 10 2022 Gujranwala Board has been announced on March 28, 2022.
Established in 1982, the Gujranwala Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education has the authority to conduct annual Matriculation and Intermediate examinations. The Board was constituted under the Education Act, 1976. The duties of the board include scheduling examinations, conducting examinations for registered regular and private students. The Gujranwala Board ensures transparent conduct of examinations and announces the results of Class X in a transparent manner three to four months after the commencement of examinations. The Board conducts extracurricular activities in its jurisdiction to encourage students.
Jurisdiction of Gujranwala Board
The jurisdiction of Gujranwala Board includes different districts and the following.
Mandi Bahauddin District
Gujranwala Board SSC Part Part II Date Sheet for Annual Exams 2022 Issued
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Gujranwala has issued the date sheet for the annual examinations of SSC Part II 2022. According to the date sheet of 10th class 2022 gujranwala board, the annual examination of SSC Part-II will commence on 10-05-2022 (Tuesday) till 25-05-2022 (Wednesday).
The time table for the groups are as follows:
- Morning shift: The students of Group-I are advised to reach the center at 08:00 AM whereas the exam will start at 08:30 AM.
- Evening Shift: The students of Group II are advised to reach the center at 01:00 PM whereas the exam will start at 01:30 PM.
- For Friday: The students are required to reach the examination center at 02:00 PM and the exam will start at 02:30 PM after Jummah prayer.
- The time allotted for each subject will be according to the time mentioned on the question paper.
BISE Gujranwala Matric Exams 2022 Datesheet Download
PRACTICAL EXAMS SSC PART-II
The practical examination of BISE SSC Part-II are scheduled to commence from 21-06-2022(Tuesday) till 15-07-2022 (Friday). The timings for the practical exams are divided into three slots. The slots for the practical exam are as follows:
- First Batch from 8:30 AM till 10:30 AM
- Second Batch from 11:30 AM till 01:30 PM (02:30 PM till 05:30 PM for Friday)
- Third Batch from 02:30 PM till 04:30 PM
Important instructions for candidates and the supervisory staff:
1) The exam for the following subjects will be held in two groups:
- English (Compulsory)
- Urdu (Compulsory)
- Islamiyat (Compulsory)
- Pakistan Studies (Compulsory)
- Islamiyat (Optional)
- General Science
- General Math (Art Group)
- Math (Science Group)
- Computer Science
- Elements of Home Economics (For Girls-Only)
The exam of group I will be held in the morning shift and group II will be held in the evening shift. All other subject papers will be held according to the date and time mentioned in the date sheet.
2) The group of each candidate will be mentioned on their date sheets. The candidates are not allowed to attempt exams other than their group.
3) The Non-Muslims candidates, who will attempt any other compulsory subject other than Islamiyat, will have the other subject with the date and timing mentioned on the date sheet.
4) No public or local holiday during the examination will affect the date sheet. The exams will be held on the exact dates as per the date sheet.
5) The candidates and the examination staff are requested to follow the Covid-19 SOPs as per directed by the Government of Pakistan.
6) Before each exam, the invigilators will inform participants of the time allotted for the exam.
7) Every candidate must bring their roll number slips with them to the examination hall, otherwise, he/ she will not be allowed in the examination hall.
8) To avoid any inconvenience, the candidates are advised to check the date, time, group, and center of their theory and practical exams on the roll number slips. They should also counter-check their roll number slips with the detailed ones displayed in the center.
9) If a candidate does not appear in any of the exams due to any reason, he/she will not be allowed to take the exam later.
10) Appearing for the exam in the position of another candidate is considered an act of Impersonation, which is prohibited.
The students are suggested to go through the date sheet and roll number slips prior to the exams to avoid any inconvenience.