While Google and smartphones have made life easier, they’ve merged everything from your photos and passwords to your friends and other private information into one account. If your mobile phone, tablet or laptop is stolen or snatched and your device is unlocked, then thieves can easily access all the information in your Google Account.
But there is nothing to worry about because Google has developed a way to delete a Google account from a stolen or stolen device and we will tell you how.
1. Type www.google.com from any browser on your mobile or computer.
2. Select the ‘Manage your Google Account’ option by clicking on the profile icon.
3. Go to the Security tab and go to the ‘Your Devices’ section below and click on the ‘Manage your Google Account’ option.
4. Here you will find a list of all the devices you are logged into. Select the device from which you want to sign out, and on the right hand side, click on the three dots above. A new dialog box will open showing the sign out, find phone and ‘Don’t recognize ten devices’ options. You click sign out.
5. A new dialog box will open asking you to confirm whether you really want to sign out. Press Sign Out.
6. Now, as soon as your stolen or snatched device is connected to the Internet, your Google Account will be deleted.