Motorola was the first to introduce the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 smartphone in December 2021, dubbed the Edge X30. Now the phone maker is updating the Edge lineup with the world’s cheapest SD8G1 smartphone called the Motorola Edge X30 Champion Edition.
It’s basically the same phone like the Motorola Edge X30, but with more memory and a cheaper price.
Also Read: Motorola Launches Moto G52
The flagship killer phone has a 6.7-inch AMOLED screen with 144Hz refresh rate, 1080p resolution, 10-bit color, and HDR10 + support. The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC is paired with 512GB UFS 3.1 and 12GB RAM. The phone boots Android 12 OS out of the box with MyUI 3.0.
The camera setup includes a 50MP main sensor, a 50MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2MP depth sensor for portrait shots. Selfie Camera is a rare 60MP shooter with 4K video recording capabilities. The 5,000 mAh battery supports 68W fast charging which can fill 0 to 50% in just 13 minutes.
The Moto Edge X30 Champion Edition is a limited edition device that will only be available in limited quantities in China. Its retail price is only $ 490, which makes it one of the best flagship killer devices ever.
Also Read: Motorola Edge 30 Pro Launched At Low Budget
Motorola Edge X30 Specifications
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- OS: Android 12, MYUI 3.0
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G
- Display: 6.8 inches, OLED, 1B colors, 144Hz refresh rate, 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution
- RAM: 8GB, 12GB
- Internal: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
- Card Slot: No
- Rear: 50 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 50 MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front: 60 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Colors: White, Black
- Fingerprint Sensor: Side-mounted
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 68W fast charging
- Price: $490