The Pakistan medical commission PMC has started the registration for PMC MDCAT 2021. The PMC has issued the notification regarding the complete details about the PMC MDCAT test 2021. The guidelines have been provided to facilitate the candidates so that they can learn about the eligibility criteria and procedure for the application submission. The applications are invited from the candidates for the registration of the medical entrance test. The MDCAT 2021 will be a computer-based test and will be held in various centers across Pakistan. The deadline for the MDCAT registration is 15th July 2021 and the candidates are required to submit the application form before the last date. It is mandatory for the students to secure at least 65% marks in the MDCAT in order to get admission to the public/private medical and dental colleges in Pakistan.
Following is the MDCAT Eligibility criteria that should be met by the candidates in order to appear in the entrance exam.
- The age limit for the candidates to take the MDCAT 2021 is 16 years.
- The FSc/HSSC/A level result is not required by the candidates to appear in the MDCAT. The candidates without taking the FSc/HSSC exam can take the entrance test.
Procedure for Application Submission
The candidates have to follow the below-mentioned application procedure to submit the application form.
- The candidates have to fill the application form through the online web portal of PMC. For PMC MDCAT 2021 Registration Click Here.
- Sign up for the account.
- Mention the necessary details are required in the application form.
- After downloading the bank challan pay the fee.
- Verify the entered information before the submission of the application form. The candidates are informed that after the submission of the application form the candidates will not be able to change the mentioned information.
- PMC will send the confirmation notification with the roll number of the candidate.
- The candidates can log in from 20th July 2021 to 5th August 2021 through the online portal.
- The candidates can schedule the exam date by selecting the MDCAT examination time slot. There will be two examination slots per day from 30th August 2021 to 30th September 2021. The registered candidates will be provided an online tutorial, one practice examination, and sample questions for practice.