The Controller of Examinations University of Punjab PU has just announced PU Annual Exams 2022 Tentative Schedule. Punjab University Tentative Exam Dates 2022 are announced for the following categories:
- Associate Degree (Part I and Part II)
- MA/M.Sc (Part I and Part II)
- LL.B (3 years and 5 years)
- Associate Degree Commerce (Part I and Part II)
Annual Examination 2022 Schedule
The PU tentative annual examination schedule 2022 was announced on 31 December 2021. Most of the exams will be conducted in July and August 2022. According to the schedule:
- The PU Associate Degree Program Annual Examination 2022 of Part I and Part II is on July 2022.
- The examination date of the associate degree in Arts/Sciences for the students (Pharm-D, MBBS, BDS, Fazil, General Nursing, Additional Subjects, and Wafaq-ul-Madaris is July 2022.
- The Annual Examination Date 2022 of BD hearing impaired is July 2022.
- The Annual Examination 2022 of M.A/M.Sc Part I and Part II are on August 2022.
- PU LLB Annual Examination 2022 of 3 years of Part I and Part II are on August 2022.
- PU LLB Annual Examination 2022 of 5 years of Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV, and Part V are on August 2022.
- The annual examination 2022 of associate degree commerce Part I and Part II is on August 2022.