Human Resource and Minority Affairs Department of the Govt of Punjab announces scholarships for Minority students. Students studying in Matric to Ph.D. belonging to minority groups can avail the scholarship. A fixed yearly stipend shall be given to the selected deserving students belonging to Minority Groups. The last date to apply for the Minority Students scholarship 2021 is August 20, 2021.
PKR: 50,000/- yearly stipend shall be offered to the students enrolled in professional undergraduate degree courses and PhD courses. PKR: 35000/- is fixed for students enrolled in Postgraduate courses including MA MSc MS and MPhil programs. The application can be submitted to R&I Branch of the department of Human Resource and Minority Affairs, Government of Punjab.
Eligibility Criteria for Minorities Scholarships
- Minorities students who are a regular students of the government institute are eligible for the scholarship.
- Students who are studying in Government institutes in Punjab or Federal Government institutes in Punjab territory.
- Students having domicile of Punjab.
- Must have scored at least 50% marks in the last examination.
- Monthly income should not exceed PKR: 32,755/-
How to apply for Minorities Scholarship
- Completed application form along with required documents must reach the undersigned latest by March 02, 2020.
- All the educational certificates must be attested from the 17-grade officer.
- All the educational degrees/result cards/equivalence certificates.
- Copy of CNIC student father.
- Domicile of the candidate.
- 3 passport-size photographs.
- Semester system examination controller or head of the department issue the certificate with number or percentage.
- Income certificate on the application form attested by the gazetted officer.
Minorities groups Scholarship Stipend:
|Degree program||Yearly Stipend|
|Professional education (MBBS, DVM,BDS,B.Sc, P ham-D, Ph.D)||50,000/-|
|Postgraduate Level (M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCS/MBA, M.Phil, LL.M etc)||35,000/-|
|B.A/B.Sc/B.B.A/B.Com(2&3 years degree & Honours le. 4 years degree) LLB||30,000/-|
|F.A/F.Sc/I.Com/A level/ DAE or equivalent||20,000/-|
|Metric/O Level or Equivalent||10,000/-|