- The students will be selected based on the SSC results and the candidates must have secured at least 60% marks in SSC examinations.
- The candidate must have secured admission in the public sector college within two years of passing matric exams.
- The candidate should not be availing of any other scholarship.
- To apply for a need-based scholarship the candidates should meet the mentioned eligibility criteria such as the income of the parents should be less or equal to Rs. 25000/- per month. Moreover, the parents of the applicant should not own more than 5 acres of agricultural land. 10% quota will be reserved for the children of the government employees.
- For merit-based scholarship, the candidate should have secured higher grades and are selected by the higher education department on the basis of marks obtained in annual exams. The marks of the candidates must be verified by their affiliated board. The merit of the student will be determined based on the district of the domicile.
How To Apply?
The candidates are required to submit the online application form for Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarships 2021. The candidates have to apply through the web portal of the higher education department. It is informed to the candidates to fill and apply for the scholarship according to the directives issued by the concerned authorities.
Last Date To Apply
The last date for the submission of the application form has been extended. The candidates can now apply till 5th April 2021. The application forms received after the due date will not be accepted by the concerned authorities.