The Chinese Smartphone maker, Realme has launched the Realme X7 Max 5G globally. It is already launched in China as Realme GT Neo. So the X7 Pro Max 5G is coming as a rebrand of GT Neo in global market. The smartphone has made its official debut in India and expected to come in other regions soon.
The Realme X7 Max 5G is similar to GT Neo in terms of design and specifications. As far as the display is concerned, the mobile phone has a display size of 6.43 inch with Super AMOLED display. It comes in black, silver, and gradient colors. It has 120Hz refresh rate and it has a punch hole selfie camera in the corner. the phone also has a Dragontrail glass for screen protection and and underneath fingerprint sensor as well.
Internally, the X7 Max 5g is equipped with top end chipset MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC. As for the memory and storage configurations, the handset comes with 8/12GB RAM and 128/256GB UFS 3.1. On the software front, the handset runs on the Realme UI 2.0 on top of Android 11 and company promises to upgrade it to Android 12.
The camera wise, the Realme X7 Max 5G is provided with a Sony IMX682 64MP sensor alongside an 8MP ultrawide module and a 2MP macro camera. The punch-hole front camera is a 16MP shooter on the back.
The phone has a battery capacity of 4,500 mAh and it has 50W SuperDart charging support. The Realme X7 Max 5G price is $372.
Realme X7 Max 5G Specifications
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G
- OS: Android 11, Realme UI 2.0 (upgradable to Android 12)
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G
- 6.43 inch AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate
- RAM: 8 GB, 12 GB
- Internal: 128 GB, 256 GB, UFS 3.1
- Primary: 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Selfie: 16 MP
- Connectivity: LTE, USB Type-C, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1
- Fingerprint scanner: Yes (in-display)
- Battery: 4500 mAh (50W fast charging)
- Price: $372