Sindh Education Endowment Fund (SEEF), Government of Sindh has announced Sindh SEEF Scholarship 2021. The scholarship is offered through Sindh Educational Endowment Fund Trust and College Education Department. SEEF is providing Scholarships to the students hailing from low-income groups/meritorious Students to acquire quality higher education from reputable Public and Private sector Universities or Institutions. Sindh Education Endowment Fund SEEF Bachelor Master Scholarships 2021 covers the cost of only one-year tuition fee for the academic year 2020.21
SEEF scholarship is available for students enrolled in Business Administration, IT, Engineering, MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Law, and Social Sciences programs. The last date to apply for SEEF Scholarship Program 2021 is September 30, 2021. Applicants should submit the applications along with required documents as specified in the application form to their concerned Universities / Institutions.
Sindh Education Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship Quota
- Seats reserved for needy & meritorious students 86%
- Special quota seats reserved for students’ special needs 02%
- Special quota belonging to minorities 02%
- Special quote to Orphan Students 05%
- Seats reserved for children of employees of Government of Sindh 05%
Sindh Education Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship 2021 programs
SEEF scholarship is available for the students of the following programs:
- Business Administration
- LLB (5 Years)
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- Information Technology
- B&D Pharmacy (4Years)
- Agriculture Engineering
- Medical (MBBS & BDS)
- Social Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
How to apply for SEEF Scholarship 2021
The application form for SEEF Scholarship 2021 is available at the Sindh Education Endowment Fund website. List of Universities/Institutions is available. SEEF Scholarship Application forms may be downloaded
Sindh Education Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The applicant shall be domiciled of Sindh and a permanent resident of the Province of Sindh.
- The deserving candidates shall be enrolled in approved Institutions / Universities in the academic year 2020-21. The students with a minimum GPA score of 2.5 / 60% or more.
- Income Certificate shall be certified by the concerned Assistant Commissioner Revenue / FBR.
- Income Certificate by any other officer will not be accepted.
- The children of the parents serving in Government service shall be required to submit a Service Certificate of his / her parent duly issued by the Head of Institution / Department, falling within below income groups.
- Student’s parents/guardians having an annual net income, from all sources of not more than the income limit given.
- The outside panel, self-financing scheme, Overseas admission, foreign Education are not entertained.
- Distance learning, Executive education & part-time students/course are not eligible.
- The score/marks obtained by the students should not be less than 2.5 GPA or 60%.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained. Required documents must be enclosed.
- Giving wrong / incomplete information shall disqualify the candidate for Scholarship.
- The students who were dropped out / pass out shall not be entertained.